Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Church Of What's Happening Now!


For all of you who are interested in the fine world of motorcycle culture, I would like to give a plug for this months issue of Cyclesource Magazine, which has a very fine feature on my little nephew, Tommy Granger and a visit to his rather infamous New Jersey Garage, The Church Of What's Happening Now, out back of his house. It's the April Issue, out now. If you want to check it out on line here's the link! There's a picture of his 1926 Studebaker Contraption Hot Rod which he arrived in great style at my wedding in Manhattan a few years ago! (The Contraption was featured in a few Bruce Springsteen photo shoots...Tommy was a bartender/bouncer at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park for years) Tommy is one of Americas true originals and I had to let y'all know just how proud I am of the youngster.

No comments: